Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Speedy Recovery

And this is the card I made for the other gentleman from church who just had surgery.  Whew!  I think I'm finally finished with those "Get Well" cards.  :)  My hubby came in my craft room when I was picking out my paper for this project and he thought my color choices were too girly...but after I finished it, even he said it wasn't as feminine as he thought it would be.  The mauvish color is not as light in person.  It's actually a pretty dark mauve, but because it's shimmery paper, it photographs lighter.

Entered in the following challenges:

Pear Tree:  Male


Rosie D:  folds 

Anything challenge:  folds 

Penny's Challenges:  anything goes

Secret Crafter:  Man

6 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Courtney said...

This is amazing Jessica! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Mervi said...

Lovely cards!
Thanks for sharing this folded card with us
at Rosie D's, good luck;-))Mervi

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and great shape. Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

Clare Lloyd said...

great male themed card. good luck and thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs. X

Kathryn said...

perfect man's card, thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, K x