Monday, August 30, 2010

Delicious Doodles DT Call

Teri over at Delicious Doodles has decided to put together a DT.  This post is for my entry for that position.   

From her website:  

Well folks, Delicious Doodles has been official for a year now, and during that time I have made all of my own sample cards to promote my images. But my ideas get a bit stale sometimes, as you can well imagine! LOL.

I have decided it is about time I got myself a proper Design Team to help me out.

So, if you fancy working with my images and helping me to promote Delicious Doodles, then please get in touch by EMAIL (address is in my sidebar in the welcome section). I hope to get round and acknowledge you all individually.

You should include a few details about yourself and your style of crafting.

I would also love it if you could make a post about my DT Call, and pop a few samples of your best works in that post too. Please link this post in your email so I can come and visit your blog and see what yumminess you create.

This will be a permanent posting, for as long as you wish to stay.

You get to play with any of my images that you want, and have access to my new images before anyone else!! There is no challenge blog at the moment, but I may start one in later months, so I want you to be aware of that.

Above all I want you to have fun creating with my images!
My samples: 


1 comment:

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful selection of creations Jessica, gorgeous colouring, good luck with your DT application, take careX:)