Thursday, August 5, 2010

Recovering from Surgery

Several people from our church have recently had surgery and this is one of the cards I made for one of the guys.  I have a hard time with cards for men.  I love flowers and pearls..not very manly things.  This digi is from Beccy's Place. 

Entered at:


Annabelle Stamps:  sketch


Easy Craft Projects:  Chocolate Brown


Stampin With the Dragon:  Distressing


Alota Rubber Stamps:   distressing


Cupcake Craft Challenges:  distressing


Stampavie:  black, white and one other color


Penny's Challenges:  anything goes


Cute Card Thurs:  whateva 

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Gorgeous card, very manly, and sponging and distressing always works really well for men!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week and for adding our little logo :)
Andrea

sammi said...

Perfect for a male get well card! Great job on the distressing.

Jessica Theodore said...

Great card for any man! I struggle with them too, but I think you made it look easy ;) So glad you could play along at ECP xx

Stacy H-W said...

This is such great card! You are very talented and sweet. Man cards are har and you did a great job. I wanted to thank you for linking to my Tim Holtz Blog Candy Giveaway.


Wow this Catt's Scratching post on top of the comment box is annoying...(sorry) I hope you can read what I am typing..since I can't see most of it.

But I do appreciate you linkin got my blog candy. And I am enjoying looking at your blog too. Good luck! Stacy H-W
www.scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card! Love your colours and image, a perfect Male's card!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Enjoy your weekend, Take Care,
Kylie X

Marie said...

Nice!

Thank's for participating in Alot 'Distress' challenge!

Marie

Donna said...

Brilliant card and such fab distressing! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x

Faye said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Thank you for playing at Cupcake. x

Ida said...

Very nice masculine card. So glad you joined in on the ABSC this week. Happy Stamping, Ida

Courtney said...

Such a lovely vintage card!!! Thanks for playing along with us again at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Julye said...

What an unusual get well card Thanks for joining us at Penny's.