Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Creative Craft Recipe Challenge: Family Scrapbook Page

Good morning all!  This fortnight at Creative Craft Challenges, we have a recipe for you...
  • 1 Ribbon
  • 2 Papers
  • 3 Brads

Well, I'm still working on all those scrapbook pages....I'm thinking it will be a miracle if I get them all done in time... we'll see though.  This is another page is for the album I'm putting together for my brother-in-law's family.  I've decided that for their album, I'm just going to use one matching paper pack so that I can pump them out a little faster. 


Entered in the following challenges:

3 comments:

Linda said...

That is very beautiful
hugs linda

Nikbee said...

A fab page.

Nikki x

Unknown said...

Your pages are great Jess! It is hard for me too to be very quick at them. Have a great weekend.