Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Creative Craft Recipe Challenge: Sweet Memories Scrapbook Page

Good morning all!  This fortnight at Creative Craft Challenges, we have a recipe for you...
  • 1 Ribbon
  • 2 Papers
  • 3 Brads

Well, I'm still working on all those scrapbook pages....I'm thinking it will be a miracle if I get them all done in time... we'll see though.  This page is for the album I'm putting together for my brother-in-law's family.  I've decided that for their album, I'm just going to use one matching paper pack so that I can pump them out a little faster.  


Isn't that cute?  They were high school sweethearts.  And oddly enough she and I were best friends in Kindergarten and First Grade, until her family moved away.  After I started dating my (now) hubby, imagine my surprise when I went to meet his family and saw her there after all those years!  Crazy how things like that happen sometimes.

Entered in the following challenges:

No comments: